Have specific questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 303-459-4729.
For connecting to resources call 2-1-1 (Mile High United Way.) They can address food, housing, taxes, employment and other issues.
- Call: Dial 2-1-1 or (866) 760-6489 toll free
- Text: Text your ZIP CODE to 898-211
- Website: https://www.211colorado.org/covid-19/
Colorado questions about COVID-19 (not for medical advice): 303-389-1687 or 877-462-2911
Need Medical Advice: Call your doctor.
County Resource Pages
- Adams County: http://adamscountycovid19.org/
- Jeffco: https://www.jeffco.us/4019/Jeffco-Community-Resources
- Meals on Wheels: 303-294-0111
- Hunger Free CO Hotline (open 8-4:30 pm M-F): 855-855-4626
- Food Bank of the Rockies: 855-855-4626
- Senior Resource Center – We are providing Transportation services for critical medical, food, supplies and prescriptions needs. To schedule a ride please call 303-235-6972.
- Small Business Administration: 800-659-2955
- Colorado Small Business Navigator Help: 303-860-5881
- Clinica Colorado is offering no cost virtual visits via phone or video call especially for uninsured (as of now through 4/30): 720-902-9449
- Stride Community Health Center provides health care for low-income, uninsured, and underserved populations: 303-360-6276
- VA Services: 844-698-2311
- Statewide Unemployment: Call 303-318-9000 or visit Colorado Department of Labor and Employment website.
- Jeffco Business &Workforce Center: 303-271-4755
- Adams Business & Workforce Center: 720-523-2400
- Colorado Foreclosure Hotline: 877-601-4673
- Apartment Association of Metro Denver (rent/moving/occupancy ?’s) – 303-329-3300
- Jefferson Center: 303-425-0300
- Community Reach Center: 303-853-3500
Seniors Shopping Hours:
- King Soopers: M, W, F 7am-8am
- Safeway: Tuesday/Thursday 7-9am
- Target: Wednesday 7am-8am
- Walmart: Tuesday 7am-8am
- Whole Foods: M-Su 7am-8am
- Walgreens: Tuesday 8am-9am